Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!  I'm a recent polish ADDICT.  My stash has doubled in the last month (from about a dozen polishes to now having 27 -- such a high roller, I know), and I have finally broken down and decided to start my own blog.  I am really interested in learning so many of the nail art techniques out there and sharing with you my triumphs and failures (though I hope there won't be too many of those!).

Just as a disclaimer: I do work full time, and while I love painting my nails, at this point, I typically only do my nails once a week.  I desperately want to keep up with this blog, though I seriously doubt it will be daily.

Anyhow, I'm extremely excited to start this adventure and hope everyone and anyone who follows will in enjoy the ride with me. :)

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...