Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My First Indie Polishes!

Just a quick post, no new mani tonight (the second part of the Hatfields and McCoys mini-series is on the History Channel tonight).  But I bought my first indie polishes Sunday night!!!  Here they are: Tropical Tide and Grapefruit Sorbet by Polished Perfection.  She is currently having a sale on Etsy and if you use the coupon GIVEMEGLITTER you can receive 15% off your purchase.  I got these two polishes for only $10.20 (not including shipping).


I can't wait until my polishes get here!!!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun! They both look great! I still haven't gotten my first indies yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I ordered them a month ago, I still haven't received them because of the whole zinc-versus-stainless-steel-balls-in-the-polishes debacle...maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...