Thursday, June 7, 2012

Broken Nail :(

Ugh.  I HATE broken nails.  Last week I broke all but two nails...so then I just went ahead trimmed the remaining two so it didn't look weird.  So my nails are back to their average, short length.  And yet what did I accomplish today? Breaking another nail!  And since I've been a slacker as far as posting goes, I'll go ahead and post some poor quality pictures of my poor, extremely short nail.  And I of course don't have a nail file, so I get to deal with a raggedy edge until 5:30pm.

There will be a post eventually showing this manicure when it was in it's full glory.  But it was done using two polishes from the Spoiled by Wet 'n Wild line (my current favs).  I can't remember the names of both, but I know one of them was "Use Protection" and the second was something to the effect of "Plenty of Fish in the Sea."  They are GORGEOUS in real life, if I must say so. :)





Sorry for the poor quality pictures, my iPod touch doesn't take the best close up pics.




I also sliced open my index finger last night, so that is the reason for the bandage.  So my right hand is just all-kinds of gimpy today.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...