Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm Now a Julep Maven!

The title says it all!  I've been hearing about the Julep Maven special where you get your first box for only $0.01 for several weeks...and finally decided it was a deal I couldn't pass up!  I've never used any Julep polishes before, so I'm really looking forward to when my box gets here.

If you're interested in getting a box for only $0.01 (and you can get free shipping!), follow this link and make sure to enter the code COLOR2012 at checkout to receive your Julep Maven box for only one cent!

I decided to go with the It Girl Intro Box which contains three polishes:

  • Jessica - "soft and sweet baby blue creme"
  • Brooke - "sheer shimmery purple"
  • Mandy - "fresh, bright, deep coral pink"

I'm really excited about Jessica and Brooke.  I don't have any pastel colored polishes with the exception of a few pinks, and I love the look of creme polishes.  I'm currently obsessed with anything shiny and/or glittery that I can layer, so that's what I'm hoping for in Brooke.  In the above picture (from Julep's website), Mandy actually looks more red orange than coral.  I also love corals and think they are an AWESOME summer color, so I'll be interested to see what Mandy looks like in real life.  I ended up choosing the free Maven shipping, so I have no idea when I'll get my polishes, but that's ok.  Anyone have any experience using that shipping method and how long it took to get to you?

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...