Monday, June 11, 2012

Plenty of Fish in the Sea and Use Protection

As promised, here is what my beautiful (if I may say so) manicure from last week looked like!


It's definitely one of my favorite manicures I've done in the last few months.  I used two of the Spoiled nail polishes, Plenty of Fish in the Sea and Use Protection.  I got them at CVS last week while they were on sale for $0.99.  Here is what Plenty of Fish in the Sea looks like on its own:


Sorry for the unnatural lighting in this shot, I put Plenty of Fish in the Sea on at night, wore it for a day, and then added Use Protection the next day.  This is two coats, and you can see it still isn't quite opaque.  I probably could have used another coat, but since I planned on layering glitter over top, I decided two was fine.

Here are the bottles on their own:



I absolutely love both colors.  They went so well together.  I really love all of the polishes in the Spoiled collection.  I have yet to find one I don't like.  Application was great too!




Sorry this post is so pic heavy, but I loved this manicure so much!  You can see in the picture above, the opaqueness even with the glitter and topcoat layers.  It really was only noticeable in direct sunlight.


This final picture is mostly there to show how shiny and sparkly the glitter was.  It really reminded me of dewdrops or rain droplets.  I love and miss it!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...