Friday, June 1, 2012

Spoiled's Trust Fund Baby

Even though I have heard a lot of complaints about the brushes for the Spoiled polish line by Wet 'n Wild, I actually like the thick brush.  That and the application tends to be fantastic.  A few weeks ago when CVS had them on sale for $0.99 I got three polishes.  So far I've tried Lox-y Lady and Trust Fund Baby (Shaken Snow Globe I believe is the other polish).  This post is dedicated to my manicure using Trust Fund Baby.

Sorry for the lack of clean-up.  I was so excited about how this mani
looked that I just wanted to take pictures immediately. 
 


Overall, it's two coats of LA Colors Color Craze in Circuits with two coats of Trust Fund Baby applied on top.  Then finished off with my favorite quick dry Sally Hansen topcoat.  I also almost dripped a huge drop of polish on the floor so I stuck out my hand and you can see where it ended up!



The above picture was actually taken after six days, and as you can see, there was very little wear on the tips.


Finally, this was when I was swatching the same LA Colors black with Sally Hansen Red Opal on top...which will be featured in an upcoming post, so stay tuned!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...