Monday, August 13, 2012

July Haul!

We're only two weeks into August!  So I'm not too late getting my July haul pics together.  My boyfriend and I have been going through some financial difficulties because we both got sick more than once in June, so I bought much less in July.  Up first are my two indie polishes from Polished Perfection.


I actually ordered these back in May, but due to the rusty mixing ball controversy, I didn't get them until July.  I love the look of both, but so far I have only used Grapefruit Sorbet.  You can see my post about these indie polishes here.


Next is my July Julep It Girl Box featuring America, Kate, Mila, Daphne.  I found out the hard way that you have to be prompt if you plan on skipping a month with the Julep Maven box.  Luckily I was really lusting after America and in the end I'm glad I got the July box.


Unfortunately, I didn't get my July box until after the Fourth, so I didn't get to use America in my patriotic mani.  I actually haven't used any of these polishes yet...lol.  I LOVE the sparkle of Mila though.  I can't wait to use her.


Next up is my first Nicole by OPI polish, A Million Sparkles.  I had a $2 off coupon for a NOPI I had been holding onto for a few months, and I finally saw all the glitter in this polish while browsing at Target, and knew I had finally found the one I wanted.



It's got a lot of small blue glitter, thin blue bar glitter, small gold hex glitter, and pink short bar glitter.  I haven't used this in a manicure yet, my boyfriend's younger sister swatched it.  I think with a couple coats it could look really awesome.  In fact, as I'm writing this, I've decided I'm going to add it to my current manicure as soon as I finish this post.


I also got my first two Revlon polishes!  On the left is Popular (formally named Starry Pink) and on the right is Cherries in the Snow.  I had $1 off coupons that I used on each of them.  So far I've only worn Cherries in the Snow, which will be featured in an upcoming post.


I just LOVE how Popular looks!!  Such a pretty pastel lilac color with silver glitter!  I can't wait to use it.


I even got my first Sonia Kashuk polish (on accident!) at Target.  After picking out Cherries in the Snow, I was walking out of the cosemetics area and spotted the clearance sticker and had to grab it!  I only paid $3.35 for this polish, Hot Pursuit (I also love the name!).


And my first Color Club polishes!!!  I knew from seeing other bloggers' hauls that Bealls, TJ Maxx, and Ross were great places to search for polishes.  After hitting TJ Maxx and Ross earlier in the day and having no luck, we ended up in the Bealls Outlet and they had four different Color Club sets.  I'll have to go back for the rest at some point!  I ended up picking out the Starry Temptress set.  They're all neon polishes with glitter in them.  I didn't have a good set of neons, so that was the selling point for me.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...