Monday, September 10, 2012

My First Nail Art Challenge

In my last post, I mentioned how I would be entering my first nail art challenge!  I am entering the 10 day challenge hosted by Erica's Nails and More.  Below is the image which documents each day's theme.


Instead of requiring everyone to do a blog post each day, Erica will be collecting the pictures daily and posting them to an album on Facebook.  I will still try to do blog posts for each manicure, but it may not happen on the exact day of the manicure.

Part of the reason I've been MIA so much in the last few weeks is because I've been practicing some of my techniques for the challenge so that I don't get discouraged and give up halfway through because a particular technique is not going my way.  I have about half of the themes planned out at this point, so I think I'm off to a good start!

I am really looking forward to this challenge as I have never done one, and I'm not very skilled at nail art.  If you are interested in partcipating, "Like" Erica's Nails and More on Facebook and write on her wall and tell her you would like to particpate as well.  The challenge will begin on this Saturday, September 15th.  I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are too!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...