Saturday, January 19, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge

I joining another nail art challenge! Next month, I will be participating in Erica's Nails and More February 9-Day Nail Art Challenge! This is one is spaced out every three days, like the November challenge, which was great for me! Since February is a short month, it's only nine days long, instead of the usual ten. But that's ok - I'll take it!


I'm pretty excited for this challenge to start up, as I really need a kick start to get me blogging regularly in 2013. If you're interested in entering, check out her blog for more information! I believe she said there were already over 25 participants, which is fantastic! I look forward to trying out a few new techniques and refining some others that weren't great in previous challenges.

Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I am doing this challenge, too! I can't wait!! I've already started working a bit ahead so I don't get overwhelmed. lol. I'm so excited to see everyone's designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've loved doing the other two Erica hosted as well. I've been trying to work a bit ahead, but so far not much luck, lol!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...