Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge - Day 9

Today is the final day (literally!) of Erica's Nails and More 9-Day February Nail Art Challenge!  I've had a great time with this challenge and it was definitely the least stressful for me.  The better I get at some of the techniques, the less it is like a chore for me to complete it!  I'm so glad I've participated in all of Erica's challenges because they're a lot of fun and give you great experience.

In case you missed it, if you have participated in any of Erica's challenges, be sure to grab the badge from the top right corner of my page or visiting Erica's page.  And if you haven't - make sure to join us in the next challenge, which is yet to be announced!


Today's theme is recreate your favorite.  My favorite prompt of the challenge was Day 8 - polka dots.  You can check out my Day 8 here.  I had another idea for a dotticure, so I chose to recreate my polka dot mani.


For this mani I started with two coats of Zoya Demi, which I was an untried for me.  I then used NYC Matte topcoat over Demi.  Then using the large end of my dotting tool, I dotted on Zoya Aurora.







I've had a lot of fun during this challenge and look forward to Erica's next challenge - *hint hint* ;)  I hope everyone else had fun and challenged themselves with new techniques.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...