Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Hello!  As you all may or may not have heard, but Google is phasing out Google Reader (aka GFC) on July 1, 2013.  So make sure you follow my blog via Bloglovin, using the link below.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

For more information, check out Teen Polish Junkie's post here.  She has the best explanation that I've seen!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: So it seems the world is not coming to an end and GFC is likely not going away (and since I use Blogger to read blogs...I doubt I'll have a problem).  But I'm going to go ahead and leave my blog linked up to Bloglovin, so that it provides everyone out there an extra way to follow me if you choose.

Also - I don't think I ever mentioned it but I do now have an official Twitter account.  So feel free to follow - my handle is @PCWCL.  So go check it out!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...