Tuesday, March 19, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Recap!

Hello!  I know I've been MIA lately between vacation and work drama I haven't had time to post!  I have been polishing my nails regularly, so hopefully I'll be able to bring you all some manis in the coming weeks!  The February 9-Day Nail Art Challenge hosted by Erica's Nails and More has to have been my favorite of the three I've participated in.  I am really proud of all the manis I created and love knowing that my skills have vastly improved since my first challenge back in September.  I  look forward to doing more nail art in the future, but for the time being, let's look back at the manis I did for the February Nail Art Challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









For my Day 9 mani, I had chosen to do another polka dot mani.  Polka dots and dotticures are my favorite form of nail art just because its easy and its ok if its not perfect!  I love the combination I used on Day 9.

I also wanted to list all the untrieds I used in this challenge.  Erica is on a no-buy for 2013 and encouraged the challenge participants to use as many untrieds as possible.  So here is my list:

China Glaze - Magical
Color Club - Glitter Envy
Color Club - Otherworldly
Color Club - Ultra Astral
Color Club - Wink, Wink, Twinkle
Color Club - You Got Soul-ar
Finger Paints - Go Van Gogh!
LA Colors Art Deco - Teal Glitter
LynBDesigns - Christmas Kitsch
LynBDesigns - Snowball Fight
Milani - HD
NYC Color - Taxi Yellow
Sally Hansen - Limestone
Sally Hansen - Pumping Iron
Sephora by OPI - What Aura Gonna Wear
Zoya - Demi
Zoya - Robyn
Zoya - Storm

I proudly used at least one untried in each mani - YAY!

--
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thank you for participating Sarah!! I hope you are going to join in on the ABC Challenge when you can!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...