Saturday, May 4, 2013

ABC Challenge - Week 5

Cutting it close to get in Week 5 of the ABC Challenge!  This week was the letter E.  I went through all of my polishes (twice!) before I was able to find one that started with the letter E.  I bring you Elegant from The Color Workshop.  Elegant is a deep plum purple creme, with great formula!


I was definitely surprised by how awesome the formula was.  It also wasn't noticeable until I took the pictures, but there is blue and purple sparkle in there!  I'm not sure if you can see it in the sun or not because its been overcast and rainy all week.


Then to add some nail art to it, I wanted something that wouldn't take away from the color of the polish, but introduce a bit of sparkle.  I chose the glitter striper polish, Ice Breaker from LA Colors Art Deco.





I don't have a whole lot to say about this mani, but the wear time was pretty good.  Tip wear started towards the end of the third day, and still no chips at day five.  I even got a compliment on this mani when I went to Ulta today. :)  That always makes my day!  I've already got a plan for the letter F, so hopefully this won't wait until Saturday.  Hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...