Friday, June 7, 2013

Graduation Mani!!!

No, I didn't graduate, but my sister-in-law (who shares my polish obsession!) graduated from high school last Friday!  Her school colors are blue and white (and sometimes orange), so I decided to do a blue and white mani in honor of her graduation!


I also stole one of her polishes to do this mani - China Glaze Dorothy Who?  All nails, with the exception of the accent nail are three coats of Dorothy Who?  The formula for this polish was great for as dense of glitter as was in this polish.  This was the first time I had used Dorothy Who?, even though it isn't my polish. ;)


For my accent nail, I did two coats of NYC FrenchWhite Tip and then used my double-ended dotting tool to add the dots.  Each dot was just one coat of Dorothy Who?.  I thought the different opacities of dots was cool looking!





French White Tip was also an untried, simply because I just bought it!  I am constantly going through white polish!  French White Tip was a little thick, and applied streaky on the first coat, but leveled out well for the second coat.  Overall, I am really pleased with the way this mani turned out, especially since I'm usually not one for accent nails.  :)

Congratulations Julia and good luck in college; I'm proud of you!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...