Friday, August 16, 2013

Mentality Brute and Holo Topcoat


Good morning!  It has been awhile, I know!  It has been a crazy past few weeks, between moving and then house-sitting, things are finally starting to settle down.  I currently don't have internet at home, so that's the other main reason I haven't been able to blog.  I actually did my nails three times last week (including today's mani), but I've been naked all this week!


Today, I am featuring the other two Mentality polishes I picked up back in May/June.  I ordered Proper, Brute, and their Holo Topcoat.  I used Proper in a stamping mani here.  I do plan on wearing Proper on its own, especially since it's such a pretty brown and a perfec color for Fall.


I love this!  I did one coat of Brute, a bright, matte blue with one coat of the Holo Topcoat on top.  I wish I had done a swatch of Brute first, so you could see how gorgeous it is on its own.  So pretty!  I know I will be using it a lot this Fall, once football season starts (it's the perfect Gator blue!).


Last Saturday, my boyfriend graduated from the University of Florida (yay!), and this is the mani I wore to his graduation.  I had contemplated adding some orange nail art on top, but never got the time.  This mani was absolutely gorgeous in the sun!  The holo topcoat is amazing in both the sun and shade.


Look at the rainbows!!!  So pretty; I'm really glad I purchased this polish, as I had been wanting it for a lonnnnnggggg time.  I love all three of my Mentality polishes, and highly recommend them.  They have low prices, fast shipping, and offer so many gorgeous varieties of polish - with new polishes being added all the time.



Mentality is currently offering a not-limited edition polish "Not For Sale" with any $30 polish purchase, until they run out.  Check out the Mentality Big Cartel shop here.  I can't wait to invest in more myself. :)

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks again for bearing with me!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...