Friday, October 25, 2013

Pink Friday Collaboration - Week 4

Happy Friday everyone!  As you read this I will actually be on vacation, but I will be back on Monday and hopefully have a post up by mid-week.  Today, I bring you the final installment of the Pink Friday Manicure Collaboration for Breast Cancer Awareness month!  For this mani, I went simple and just used one of my untried polishes.



This is three coats of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter.  For some reason, my swatches came out looking much more coral than pastel pink in most other swatches I've seen.  I did use a base coat of Seche Clear, and one coat of Out the Door topcoat.  And, even though I used three coats, I probably could have used four since there is still VNL.  It wasn't as noticeable in person as it is in the pictures.




Pinky Glitter is full of iridescent and slightly holographic glitter.  It was so sparkly, yet subtle at the same time...again...keep in mind it was not this neon in real life.  Overall, I don't know why I waited so long to wait to use this polish.  The formula was great, though there was a bit of dragging due to the sheer quantity of glitter.  It did dry to a textured finish, and it was top-coat hungry, so even after one coat, it wasn't smooth.


I hope you've enjoyed my contribution to pink manis in the month of October to support breast cancer awareness.  Everyone needs to regular monthly self-breast exams, no matter what!  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...