Friday, October 4, 2013

Pink Friday Manicure Collaboration - Week 1

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Each Friday this month have been named "Pink Friday" by Crazy Polishes, who is hosting the Pink Friday Manicure Collaboration.  Each Friday this month everyone will be posting their pink manicures.  If you want to link your pink manis to the group.  Visit the link above for the Pink Friday Manicure Collaboration to get the Inlinkz code.

Today's mani features two more Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes that I picked up on clearance at Target a few weeks ago, Cotton Candies (pink) and Sour Apple (green).  You can see my post about Sugar Coat polishes Razzleberry and Candy Corn here.  I love the formula on these Sugar Coat polishes!  Seriously awesome dry time, and easy application!  I'll start with a picture of the finished product:


I wasn't sure if I was going to like Sour Apple layered over Cotton Candies, so I took pictures before and after I added the nail art, but I ended up loving it!  After one coat of Cotton Candies, I added dots of Sour Apple down the center of each nail.  I then added smaller dots on either side of the green dots in NYC Color French Tip White.



My inspiration for this mani came from this picture, which I pinned on Pinterest earlier this week.  Which, if you haven't already, you should follow me on Pinterest, it's my new obsession!  Click here to visit my page on Pinterest!  Here are a couple additional pictures of Cotton Candies on its own, including a macro!





Cotton Candies really is the perfect bubble gum pink!  I hope you'll join me the next three weeks posting your pink manicures on Fridays!  Feel free to share any and all pictures on my Facebook page as well.  Have a great weekend and Go Gators!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...