Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ABC Challenge - Week 13

Yes, I am slowly but surely finishing off each of these overdue posts for the ABC Challenge.  This week is the letter "M" and I'll be featuring Mentality Proper.  Technically, this is the same polish I used for the letter "P," but I wanted to feature this polish on its own since I used it for stamping in my previous post.  Proper is also a gorgeous cocoa color, which is quite fitting for fall.


I am in love with this polish.  In certain lights it seemed to change color from cocoa to copper to rose gold.  It's so amazing!  And all the while has an amazing holographic sparkle to it.  I've included a lot of similar hand position pictures to showcase the color shift a little bit.  So if you click on each picture to make them larger, you'll be able to see some of the differences.


The formula on this polish is amazing -smooth as butter!  I love all of my Mentality polishes and desperately want to add to my collection (I also own Brute and the Holo Topcoat).




Look at that holo!  I definitely think I prefer a scattered holo to a linear holo.  Which is why I love all my Milani, Zoya and Mentality holos!


You can pick up your own bottle of Proper, here at Mentality's Big Cartel shop, for the reasonable price of $7.75.  Proper is from their "Stampers" collection which features unique polishes designed to be great at stamping.  Definitely check out some of their other polishes as well - I'm currently lusting after the Candy Jelly Holos.  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels this weekend.  I don't go TOO Black Friday crazy!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...