Thursday, November 14, 2013

Zoya Wednesday

Hello!  So sorry to leave everyone hanging!  We had a four day weekend last weekend, and I stayed busy for most of it and I've had a crazy week at work on top of it all!  This post is actually one from the vault.  I have featured both of these polishes on the blog before, but this was a combination I really enjoyed wearing!



I started with a base of Zoya Wednesday, which I believe was three coats.  Wednesday is one of my favorite polishes - in fact Zoya is my favorite brand!  I picked up Wednesday, Robyn, and Demi in a sale Zoya had earlier this year...but I can't remember what the exact deal was anymore. :)


I then layered a coat of Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me over top of Wednesday.  I love this polish as well!  It came in the Sephora by OPI mini set my brother got me for Christmas last year (this was the full-sized polish in the set).



I hope everyone is having a good week!  I know I mentioned this on Facebook earlier today, but I hope everyone is enjoying the nice cool weather!  It was 36F this morning in North Florida!  Awfully cold for this time of year!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...