Sunday, December 29, 2013

ABC Challenge - Week 20

Yes, we're in the homestretch!  This is my second-to-last installment for the ABC Challenge!  Today, I'm bringing you the final of the original four OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand polishes, Stay the Night.  Here are links to where you can view the other three: Get Your Number, The Impossible, Can't Let Go.


Stay the Night is a black colored polish with pinkish-red glitters.  It is definitely one of the most unique polishes I've ever seen, let alone owned!  And while it is unique, I do have to say it is probably my least favorite of the four.  The texture and formula were great, but the color on my nails, just didn't do it for me!  I like how it looks in these pictures, but while I was wearing it, it was just kind of meh!




I am glad that I picked up this box of minis back in January (yes, it only took me nearly a year to swatch them all!), as they were fun to try out.  I just felt like I had charcoal on my nails while wearing this polish.  I am looking to try more of the textured polishes...especially the Zoya Pixie Dusts.  Anywho, onward and upward - only one more ABC Challenge post to go!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...