Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ABC Challenge Wrap Up

Hello!  It is the last day of 2013!  I want to start off by thanking each of my fans - thank you for sticking with me through my blogging endeavor!  It means so much to me when you read and comment on my posts or interact with me via Facebook.  I hope 2014 will bring new ways for me to interact with you all and I hope to get more regular with blogging.

The main challenge I participated in this year was Erica's Nails and More ABC Challenge.  This twenty-six week challenge featured a different alphabet letter each week.  I did my best to keep up, but do to surgery and moving, I fell off the wagon mid-way through the challenge.  When I returned from my mini-hiatus, my goal was to keep up with the rest of the challenge and eventually complete it before the end of 2013.  And I successfully completed my goal!  Here is a quick collage of all of my manis for each week:


And here are the links to each individual week:


Thank you again for sticking with me and I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...