Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zoya Carter

I apologize for the lack of posts in the last week and a half, but I have a good reason - I got a new job!  Things have been super hectic at work preparing for my departure.  I'm so excited to start my new job on March 14.  Since I'll be new in that office, I will likely be sharing some more conservative looks in the first few weeks of my new job until I get comfortable and get a feel for how bold I can go with my nails.

But back to the nails!  Today, I'll be showing you my second Zoya Pixie Dust polish, Carter.  Carter is a fantastic red-based purple, though in my pictures it definitely appears to lean more blue.  I finally found a shade of purple that my camera absolutely hates! 





I absolutely love the texture of the Pixie Dusts, just enough texture without being super scratchy and catching on everything.  Carter's formula was great, and went on in two coats.  I do recommend doing thin coats to allow for a faster dry time.  The first coat I did was a little too thick on some nails.  Carter is a great color and certainly one I'll be wearing on my toes at some point this summer!  I will have my flower mani for FingerFood's Theme Buffet challenge on the blog on Friday as I finished it last night!

--
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. This nail polish looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! I didn't particularly care for textured polishes until I tried Zoya's pixie dusts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Pixie dusts are my favorite of the textured polishes!

      Delete
  3. Ohh Carter! One of my loves by Zoya!! I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carter is definitely my favorite of the three pixies I have!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...