Saturday, May 17, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 19 - For Scarlett

Today's post will also be another quick one.  This week's prompt for FingerFood's Theme Buffet was "For Scarlett."  Scarlett is Sam's (of FingerFood) daughter who turned eight this week!  Happy Birthday Scarlett and I hope you've enjoyed a week full of manis just for you!


I recently picked up a small nail art wheel consisting of 3D bow nail accents, and decided to build a mani around my favorite bow!  I decided to mimic and pink the black polka dots on the bow on each nail, with an inverse of the colors for the accent nails.  To add another feature to the mani, I decided to use textured polish!



The polishes I used for this mani were Cotton Candies and Lick-O-Rich from the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat collection that came out this time last year.



Overall, I LOVE how this turned out and I hope Scarlett does too!  While the 3D accent is always the most functional, I love how it adds a little something to a simple dotticure.  Hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...