Monday, May 5, 2014

Nicole By OPI Roughles - On What Grounds?

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great weekend - I did even though it was exhausting!  My little brother graduated from the University of Florida on Saturday.  Now all my parents' kids (including my boyfriend and my brother's girlfriend) have graduated from college!  I'm so proud of my brother - I posted a pic on Instagram, if anyone cares!  Anywho onto the nails!


Today, I just have a quick post: the first of four Nicole by OPI Roughles polishes.  These are limited edition and after searching for them for several weeks, I finally found them in a display at my local Kmart.  I was back at Kmart again this past weekend (about two weeks after purchasing the Roughles) and they're gone!  So keep an eye out for them if you're interested!


This is On What Grounds? a textured turquoise polish with blue and black flecks in it.  This polish was originally the one that caught my eye of this collection, so I knew I had to wear it first.




So far I have worn On What Grounds? and Rock the Look as full manis, and I have used I'm Stucco On You as an accent nail in my Spring Skittle mani.  I can't wait to wear Sand In My Shoe as well.  Usually I'm not a big fan of yellow polishes, but there is something about that pastel yellow with the orange flecks that I just LOVE!  I will likely have Rock the Look on the blog sometime in the next week or two.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...