Friday, May 23, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles - Sand in My Shoe

Today, I've got Sand in My Shoe, the third of four polishes from Nicole by OPI's Roughles collection, which was released earlier this Spring.  I have previously reviewed On What Grounds? and Rock the Look.


Sand in My Shoe is a creamy banana yellow shade with flecks of reddish-orange throughout.  Sand in My Shoe had similar formula to Rock the Look, very creamy and easy to apply.  It dried to a creamy finish and not did not have a chalky look to it.  The wear time for this polish was great as well!  I wore it for three days and only had minimal tip wear.





I am typically not a fan of yellow polish - but I absolutely love this shade!  It's so different, and you don't have to deal with the awful formula that typically goes hand-in-hand with regular yellow polishes.  This is definitely a shade I will be re-wearing this summer!  I hope every has a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend!  I want to go to the beach and get some sand in my shoes (see what I did there?), but my boyfriend doesn't want to brave the crowd!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...