Monday, June 2, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles - I'm Stucco on You

Today I have the fourth and final polish from the Nicole by OPI Roughles collection released earlier this Spring.  You can see my swatch and review of the other three polishes here: On What Grounds?, Rock the Look, Sand in My Shoe.


I'm Stucco on You has the same creamy, yet textured formula as the other three, all of which applied like a dream!  I'm Stucco on You is a pastel purple with blue and reddish-purple flecks throughout.  This is two coats of I'm Stucco on You.  And, like Sand in My Shoe, it did not have a chalky finish.




I definitely think I'm Stucco on You is my favorite from this collection.  I love the color and the finish!  I've got it on my toes now!  I'm Stucco on You has appeared on the blog once already, in my Spring Skittles mani from April.  I am looking forward to using all of these polishes in nail art!


I am really glad I chose to pick up all of these polishes, I know I would regret it if I didn't have all of them!  It also made it easier on the wallet since there are only four in the collection!  And believe it or not, this is the first time I've owned an entire collection!  Usually, I just pick up one or two of my favorites, and maybe if I find them on clearance at a later time I'll pick up more.  So that's saying something about how much I love these polishes!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The first few pics show it a little more blurple than it is IRL, but it is such a gorgeous color!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...