Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 26 - Neon

This week's prompt for FingerFood's Theme Buffet is neon - which is absolutely perfect for this time of year!  I have finally been excited about wearing some bright colors and neons and love prompts like this!  My inspiration for this mani came from Gnarly Nails.  As soon as I saw her mani, I knew it was something I wanted to recreate at some point.



I decided to use all China Glaze polishes for this mani, especially since I already had Purple Panic out from doing my Lacquer Legion Holiday manicure for Monday.  I started out with a base of an unnamed white Color Workshop polish.  I then added a coat of Flip Flop Fantasy.  Once that dried, I laid down the striping tape and put a quick coat of Purple Panic on top.

Collages are fun to make!



Overall a very simple design, with an awesome pay off!  This mani was so bright in the sun!  As I mentioned in my post on Monday, Purple Panic has a lovely blue shimmer - which you can see quite well in the above macro.  I will be going out of town for the holiday weekend, so I probably won't have a post up again until Monday.  In the meantime, be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'm completing the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux challenge!  Have a great Fourth of July!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...