Monday, July 14, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 28 - Skittles

Happy Monday!  I am in a surprisingly good mood for a Monday, and this mani is definitely cheering me up as well.  Since most of my inspiration comes from browsing Pinterest, this mani is no different.  I was inspired by this pin, which features a mani by Instagrammer @NailDecor.



For my mani, I started out with a base of Covergirl Peaches in Cream on my index and middle fingers, Nails Inc. Chelsea Physic Garden on my thumb and ring finger, and China Glaze I Sea the Point on my pinkie.  I created the flowers in alternating colors using the two blues.  I then added dots around the flowers using Chelsea Physic Garden and dotted Julep Joelle over top.  I also added a coat of Joelle over my thumb and ring finger nail. I also added a dot of Joelle at the top of the pinkie nail, but it is hard to see in most of my pictures.




I love this mani and it was so simple!  I think of the two flower patterns, I prefer the dark blue flowers over the light blue flowers, but I do enjoy how the whole look came together.  This is definitely one of my favorite skittle manis!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...