Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sally Hansen Color Foil - Cobalt Chrome

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a quick post featuring one of the new Sally Hansen Color Foil chrome shades!  I picked up four of these when they first came out earlier this summer - today I will be featuring Cobalt Chrome.


For best application, it is recommended to not use base or top coat with the SH Color Foil polishes, which is what I have done for these pictures.  Unfortunately, the chrome formula shows every imperfection in your nails!  At the time of swatching this polish, I was growing out damage that had caused peeling on several nails.  So please disregard the states of my nails and look how pretty this chrome polish is!




The formula was great, and it was nearly a one-coater.  It was slightly patchy in some places, so I ended up doing a second coat on each nail.  This polish was super shiny - indoors and out!  I have not used Cobalt Chrome to stamp with as of yet, but I have used Sterling Silver and it stamped great!  I look forward to using the Color Foils in more stamping manicures.  Unfortunately tip wear did happen rather quickly since no base or top coat was used - these pictures were taken after a day's wear.

Also, if you are interested in picking up these polishes, Target currently has them (and several other Sally Hansen products) on clearance.  My boyfriend picked up Purple Alloy for me earlier this week, since it was one I didn't already have.  Be sure to check them out!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...