Friday, July 18, 2014

Sinful Colors - Energetic Red

Today I have another quick post.  My boyfriend picked up Sinful Colors Energetic Red for me on clearance at Target a few weeks ago.  I wore it shortly after he brought it home and it's only just now making it to the blog!  I think Target is now "officially" carrying Sinful Colors products (ours is anyway), whereas before there would be a random assortment in one of the focals in cosmetics.  After doing some research, it appears Energetic Red has been around for awhile as was recently a re-promote in the Oh My Mod! Collection from this Spring.


Energetic Red is an orangey-red, which even leans coral in some lights.  It is super bright in person and an absolutely gorgeous shade.  As I have mentioned before, I am weird about certain shades of red with my skin tone, but I love this one.  It doesn't make me look too pasty white either!








This creme polish had great formula and was opaque in two coats.  I then topped it with a coat of Seche Vite and was able to wear it for several days with minimal tip wear.  I do want to warn you, I did experience some staining around my cuticles (as with most red polishes), during removal.  Overall, a lovely shade and I think this is destined to be on my toes for when go to the beach or springs on Monday!  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...