Wednesday, August 27, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 34 - Inspired by Music

Hello!  I am finally back!  It will likely be a slow transition back into blogging, but we successfully moved into our own place and finally have internet!  I plan to keep up with the FingerFood Theme Buffet prompts and since this weekend is the first Gator game of the season I'll be starting my annual orange and blue mani series.  But onto the mani!


As soon as I saw the inspired by music prompt, I knew I wanted to do an album cover from my favorite band, Muse.  Unfortunately, due to the move I am slowly but surely unpacking everything and finding all my nail art accoutrements, so this mani is a little rougher than I would've liked.  This mani is inspired by the Origin of Symmetry album.




For this mani I used China Glaze White on White and China Glaze Sun Worshiper.  I then used a black striper polish for the details. This is definitely not my best work, but it was just so relaxing to get back in the game and be able to do some nail art.  My nails were seriously naked for two weeks!  As you can see I've had several breaks, so now I'm back down to shorties.  They were nubs, but fortunately, they have grown some since the initial breaks - with the help of my Bliss Kiss cuticle oil!

--
Sarah



4 comments:

  1. This design is really nice- I love this amazing, bright yellow very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination and inspiration.
    Glad the move went okay x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...