Thursday, August 7, 2014

NailNation 3000 - Hollywood Nights

Ok let me start with this - this polish immediately made me start singing Bob Seger as soon as I read the name.  And every subsequent time I see the name I start singing it again.  It may seem like I'm dating myself, but I'm only 25 and just have an appreciation for old music!  And my boyfriend hates Bob Seger, so an even better reason to constantly sing this song. ;)



In case you didn't read the title, the polish I'm talking about is Hollywood Nights by NailNation 3000.  This is another one of the polishes I received from Sara of My Life in Polish.  Hollywood Nights was a polish released exclusively to a local beauty store in Arizona, where Maria (the creator of NN3000) lives.  Sara also happens to live in the same area and was able to pick up this exclusive polish to be included in her giveaway.  Thank you for including such a unique and beautiful polish!



Hollywood Nights is a blue holographic polish.  In many lights it looks navy, but in sunlight and direct light it appears a bright-tealish blue, as is seen in these photos.  It has a few larger glitters interspersed throughout the polish, but they are rarely seen.  The only photo that it's really obvious that you can see them is at the base of the thumb nail in the macro shot.



This is an absolutely beautiful polish, with amazing formula that was opaque in two coats.  The first coat is a bit streaky, but it builds up fabulously by the second coat, for a flawless finish.  I definitely need to invest in some additional NailNation 3000 polishes - she creates some of the most beautiful holos out there!  Here is a link to Maria's store and Facebook page in case you're interested!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...