Friday, September 19, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 37 - Art Deco

Good morning!  This will likely be a quick post today.  In case you missed yesterday's post, it was my "makeup post" for Week 36 of the FingerFood Theme Buffet, which was dry/water marbling.  My internet was down all of last week, and even though I had these nails done, I've been unable to post them!  Anywho, this week's prompt is art deco, and I love what I came up with.




I started with a base of China Glaze Mingle with Kringle, then added striping tape, and finished with a coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black.  A super easy mani!  I just hate how long it takes to cut a million tiny pieces of striping tape!




After the next two prompts, FingerFood's Theme Buffet will be going on hiatus until the start of the new year, due to the craziness of the holidays.  And because of the upcoming holidays, there will be plenty of opportunities to create nail art!  Though I'm said to see us go into hiatus, I'm hoping to get my mojo back soon so I can bring y'all some new material!  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. That looks great. Even i hate cutting tapes but result is worth the effort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita! I hate cutting tape, I should probably invest in some nail vinyls. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love that glow underneath. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...