Monday, September 22, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Alabama

So this mani was kind of a fail, but luckily I recovered it!  I tried my hand at using decorative cut scissors in a lace-like design and blue painters tape.  However, the scissors didn't seem to be sharp enough to make crisp lines, so the design was not obvious.  It looked like I couldn't paint a straight line!  So then I used the straight edge of the tape and painted over the awful lines!  And decided that I would do the sideways french tip type mani.


I thought about adding something more to this mani, but I actually really liked the simplicity of this look.  The polishes I used are all China Glaze: White on White, Stoked to be Soaked, and I Sea the Point.






The game didn't go so well, we lost 21-42, but I was happy we did score and at least hung in there for most of the first half.  This week is a bye-week, so no Gator mani, but our next game is October 4 against Tennessee.  That will be our first true test to determine if we've improved any over last week.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not a fail - nails are a win even if the result wasn't. I remembered your team colours last night when I was thinking of a mani with blue and orange - then this popped up. It's awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...