Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Eastern Michigan

Good morning!  Last weekend's game was against Eastern Michigan University (EMU).  After having the previous game against Idaho cancelled due to inclement weather, this was our true first game of the season and the Gators came out with a bang!  We ended up winning the game 65-0 - the highest scoring game I've ever attended!  We also took my Dad to his first Gator game for his birthday, and luckily it was a good showing!  Now onto the nails!




For this mani I used all China Glaze polishes!  I started by painting my index and middle fingers with White on White, ring finger with I Sea the Point, and my thumb and pinkie Stoked to be Soaked.  Once the white nails were dry, I added striping tape and painted a thick coat of I Sea the Point over top, quickly removing the tape.  On my ring finger, I added on coat of Jindie Nails Chomp Chomp, an orange and blue glitter mix that I've used many times over the years.








Fortunately this mani was super easy!  I loved these orange and blue skittlettes, and am excited about what other designs I can come up with this season!  This Saturday is our SEC opener against Kentucky.  I won't be attending the game, but we will be having a watch party at our place.  Go Gators!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...