Monday, September 1, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Idaho

Hello!  In my opinion, the fall is officially here with the start of college football!  This weekend is the opening week, and I was fortunate to have tickets to the Florida Gators game versus Idaho.  The unfortunate news here is the game was cancelled due to severe weather in the area after being delayed for four hours.  No word yet on whether it will be rescheduled.

In case you're new around here, each year I create a new orange and blue mani each week of the college football season to support my Florida Gators.  Here are recaps of my 2013 and 2012 orange and blue manis.  Without any further delay, here is this week's mani.




For this mani, I used two polishes, China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked from the Off Shore Collection and Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Razzleberry.  My inspiration for this mani came from this mani by OrdinaryMisfit, which she posted a few weeks ago.  I loved her color combination, and never thought about doing it in orange and blue until scrolling through my Pinterest boards for inspiration last week.




This mani was super easy to execute, all I needed was striping tape.  This was also a fun mani because I like doing untraditional accent nails, even though I don't do them very often.  I got a ton of compliments at work, partially because they're orange and blue I'm sure (I work at UF).  I really like how these nails turned out and can't wait to start brainstorming more orange and blue manis for the next four months!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...