Thursday, October 2, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 39 - Autumn/Fall

Hello!  I have another quick post for you today.  Today is the final prompt for FingerFood's Theme Buffet before we go on hiatus through the fall.  The prompt is autumn/fall.  Since I have been wanting to work on my stamping, I decided to do a simple stamping mani.



My base is Zoya Dhara, one of my favorites of the Pixie Dusts.  I used Konad special white to stamp the leaves.  This is actually the first time I have ever stamped over a textured polish, and I love the results!




I have certainly enjoyed participating in this challenge.  If you want to check out all of my past manis, be sure to check this link: FingerFood Theme Buffet.  I'm hoping to participate in some more nail art challenges through the holidays, but I'm looking forward to getting back on track with blogging.  Hope y'all have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...