Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. LSU

I've got a bit of a late post tonight!  I'm trying hard to get back on my Monday-Wednesday-Friday posting schedule, even if it means a later post!  Tonight I have my Florida Gator nails for the UF vs. LSU game.  The funny thing about these nails, is that they actually remind me of the Gator Soccer team's jerseys.  It hadn't been my inspiration when creating them, but they definitely look similar.  Here is a look at their jerseys.  We are fans of all Gator sports, so I thought it was a pretty awesome coincidence.



I started with a base of China Glaze I Sea the Point on my thumb, index, and pinkie nails.
On my middle and ring nails, I did one coat of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked, followed by a coat of Wet N Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange, a sparkly orange jelly.  Once that dried, I used straight nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned to add the blue stripes over top.  I then went back and added a dot of Stoked to be Soaked on each blue nail and added a dot of the sparkly orange over top.




Overall, I really like how this mani turned out.  It's definitely one my favorites so far this season, and it was pretty simple!  I really like the added sparkle of 9.0.2.1.Orange.  It definitely adds something to the look since I've done several manis lately using just Stoked to be Soaked and I Sea the Point.  They are the perfect Gator Orange and Gator Blue cremes.  I'm actually considering picking up backups of each of them if I can find them the next time I'm in Sally's.  The Gators did lose this game, but not without trying!  I can't say the same for last week's game against Missouri...

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...