Monday, October 27, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Missouri

This will be another quick post.  I'm finally caught up with my Gator manis in anticipation of this weekend's game against Georgia.  Here are my nails from the UF vs. Missouri game (this past weekend was another bye-week).


For this mani I used China Glaze I Sea the Point and Stoked to be Soaked.  My thumb, ring, and pinkie fingers are two coats of I Sea the Point.  My index and middle fingers are two coats of Stoked to be Soaked.  Once dry, I used the small end of a dotting tool to add dots of I Sea the Point over top.




Overall, this was a super simple mani, that didn't take long to do at all.  Unfortunately, we lost an ugly game 13-42.  I don't have high hopes for this weekend, but as always, as long as we don't get shut out I'll be ok.  I will be back later this week with my #ShePicksMyPolish mani!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...