Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Tennessee

Hello!  Sorry it has taken me so long to get another post together!  In honor of our fourth anniversary, my boyfriend and I went out of town for a long weekend to Daytona Beach.  We had a great time and went to Halloween Horror Nights.  Today I have the mani I did for the Florida vs. Tennessee game.



This chevron mani was created using nail vinyls I purchased from Nails Redesigned.  This is my first experience using nail vinyls, I can't believe I waited so long to try them!  They are super easy to use and result in awesome manis!  I purchased the Stripe Variety Pack that included single chevrons, stripes, mini chevrons, classic chevrons, and triangle stripes.  I started with a base of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked on each nail.  I followed with a coat of Seche Vite, and once that was dry, I applied one chevron nail vinyl to each nail.  I then used China Glaze I Sea the Point over top.




We did end up beating Tennessee 10-9, but it was a hard fought battle.  We didn't fair as well against LSU, but I'll save that for another post.  I look forward to trying out the rest of the nail vinyls in the variety pack I purchased, and seeing what else I can create!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...