Thursday, October 30, 2014

Neon and Black Chevons

Hello!  This week has ended up being way busier than I expected!  I had planned on having a different post entirely up yesterday, but I have yet to get the pictures of my camera, let alone edit them!  So instead I'm bringing you a mani I planned to share next week, but I actually wore to Halloween Horror Nights a few weeks ago!


When I went to Horror Nights last year there were several houses that had black lights in them, so I wanted to incorporate neon into my mani so that it would glow well under the black light.  Unfortunately, there were no black lights this year, but I did have a super awesome, eye-catching mani.



I started with a white base, and then painted two coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  Once that was dry, I added large chevron nail vinyl from Nails Redesigned down the center of each nail.  Working nail by nail, I then added a coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black, and quickly removed the nail vinyl.  Once the black had a chance to dry I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.


This was a super fun, bright mani and was perfect for when we went to the beach that weekend.  And it's sort of orange and black (pink is almost orange!) and can pass as Halloween-y since I may not be able to get a Halloween mani in.  I will at least show you my nails for my Halloween costume sometime next week, and maybe a full outfit shot as well!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...