Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall-ing For Nail Art Challenge: Fall Leaves

Hello!  Today is my first post with the Challenge Your Nail Art group on Facebook!  For the month of November, we are doing a four-day challenge this week.  I will include the graphic at the bottom of the post.  If you're interested in joining this month or next month, be sure to join the Facebook group!  There is a longer challenge for the month of December, but I haven't decided if I'm joining yet!


Today's prompt is fall leaves and/or trees.  I decided to go with fall leaves in varying shades of brown and gold for my mani.  I started with a base of Revlon French Roast.  I wish I had been able to use flash and show you how gorgeous this color is!  There are pink, gold, and teal glitter that sparkle in direct light - so gorgeous!  I then added a glitter gradient of Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me at the base of each nail.



I then used Sephora by OPI S-age is Just a Number to stamp the leaf image from one of the Salon Express stamping plates.  Due to the metallic nature of S-age is Just a Number, it was hard to photograph in my usual setup, so my picture quality is a little off.



Overall, this was a pretty simple mani to execute.  Be sure to check out all the other gorgeous manis below!  Again, if you're interested, we're doing a holiday challenge for most of the month of December, so join soon to start planning!

--
Sarah


12 comments:

  1. Nice design - this is quite unique! Very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The glitter and leaves are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so, so pretty! I love the glitter gradient on top - it really is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used the glitter as a gradient and the stamping. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love how the stamping turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fitz! I did too - I just wish my photos did it justice!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...