Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fall-ing For Nail Art Challenge: Fall Food

Hello!  I am back again today with the next installment of the Challenge Your Nail Art Fall-ing For Nail Art Challenge - fall food!  Since I've never done an apple mani, I decided to do that!  I suppose apples are thought of as a fall food since people eat apple pie this time of year?  We've always just had pumpkin and pecan pies and peach cobbler!  I come from the orange state, so I don't know much about apples (besides what I get at the grocery store).




These apples nails are super easy!  I used a small nail art brush to outline the apple on each nail and then filled in using the polish brush.  The polish I used was Zoya Sarah.  I ended up doing two coats for full opacity.  I then added stems using Sinful Colors Black on Black and the leaves using Sally Hansen Limestone.




I love these apples and how sparkly Sarah is.  And yes, I totally bought Zoya Sarah since it's my namesake polish.  Though I am still on the lookout for Julep Sarah!  Be sure to check out the other yummy looking fall food manis below!

--
Sarah


8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...