Thursday, November 27, 2014

Fall-ing For Nail Art Challenge: Traditional Thanksgiving Images

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today is the final day of the Fall-ing for Nail Art Challenge as part of the Challenge Your Nail Art group.  I have had a great time participating this week, and look forward to joining the group again in the future!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing some additional posts from me as well!


Today's prompt was traditional Thanksgiving images.  I decided to try my hand at a turkey for my mani.  I attempted to draw his gobbler and beak, but instead it just looks like a big orange blob...  The polishes I used for this mani are:

Zoya Rue (base)
Ulta Taupe on a Rope
Ulta Sun-Sational
Covergirl Go-Go Mango




For my other nails, attempted the waterfall technique, which I have never been great at.  Now that I have a thin nail art brush, I think this is better than previous attempts, but I still need to work on this technique.  I will keep this short since you should go spend time with your family and friends and share thanks.  I know I'm thankful for my readers who keep me motivated to keep posting a improving at my nail art.  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and (hopefully) long weekend!

As always, be sure to check out the other Thanksgiving manis in the linkup below!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...