Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. South Carolina

Hello!  I've got another quick post for you today.  I've got my Gator nails from last weekend when we played South Carolina.  It was a decent game, but ended up loosing in overtime 23-20.  Unfortunately, it was also the straw that broke the camel's back and they've decided to fire our coach at the end of the season.  But onto the nails!



This week I did another funky french type manicure.  As most of you know by now, Zoya is my favorite brand.  So when they came out with their Pixie Dust polishes in colors very close to Gator Orange and Gator Blue, I knew I had to snatch them up.  Both Dhara and Sunshine have both appeared on the blog before, but this is the first time in a Gator mani!



I started with China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked on my middle and ring fingers and CG I Sea the Point on the other three nails.  I then used Nails Redesigned single chevron nail vinyls to tape off a french tip on each nail.  I then layered Dhara and Sunshine over the color-coordinated bases.  I really love the subtle sparkle that the Pixies add to the mani.


The Pixie Dusts are my absolute favorite textures because they are so smooth and don't catch on clothing and other materials.  Dhara was a perfect match for Stoked to be Soaked, whereas Sunshine was a slightly darker shade of blue compared to I Sea the Point.  Either way, I loved this mani and I love my Gators win or lose!  We're going to the game this weekend, so I'll have to do something awesome for my nails!  Go Gators!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...