Monday, November 3, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. UGA

Hello!  It's a happy day for Gator Nation!  We beat Georgia (one of our biggest rivals) this past weekend!  It was a great game, but we tried not to cheer or be excited until very late in the fourth quarter because we didn't want to jinx anything!  It was refreshing to see us make fewer mistakes, and hopefully this is a sign of how we will play in the next few weeks.  Due to Halloween being the night before the game, I didn't have much time to do my gameday nails, so they're a little lacking this week.



I had originally wanted to do a mani similar to this one, by Kerruticles, however, I didn't feel like taking the time to cut striping tape for the thinner line.  I attempted it with nail vinyl straights from Nails Redesigned.  But they were a little too wide to compared to the width of my nails to effectively complete this design.  Since I was short on time and already had out the straights, I decided to do an "X" shape on each nail.




As with every Gator mani I seem to do lately, I started with China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked, and then topped it with nail vinyls and CG I Sea the Point.  This is the most well-executed mani, but it'll do!  We play Vanderbilt this weekend, so hopefully we can keep up the momentum from this weekend's win.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...