Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Vandy

Happy Veteran's Day!  I want to take a moment to thank all of our veterans and active duty service men and women for all that they do to keep this country free!  Today I have my nails from last weekend's game against Vanderbilt.  Fortunately it was another win for the Gators, so hopefully we can keep this good mojo going!



For this mani I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend is a Vampire.  Once dry, I added a coat of Seche Vite so that my nail vinyls didn't pull up the base color.  I then added nail vinyls to each nail and added China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked on all nails, except for my ring finger.  I then layered another vinyl over top and added China Glaze I Sea the Point.  Once that was dry, I went back and added corresponding colored dots on each nail.  I did the inverse design on my ring finger with I Sea the Point on the bottom and Stoked to be Soaked on top.




Overall, this was a super simple mani to create and it looked classy!  I love a colorful play on french tips.  Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...