Friday, December 12, 2014

Aliquid Lacquer Puppy Love

Hello!  This week has been crazy busy!  I guess the busy-ness of the holiday season is finally starting to catch up with me!  Today I have the swatches of the base color I used in my snowflake mani from Monday.  This is Aliquid Lacquer Puppy Love.



I hate to show you a limited edition polish, but perhaps someday it will show up on a blog sale somewhere!  Puppy Love was a charity polish where $5 from every purchase was donated to the ASPCA.  Alison adopted her dog Trudy (the pooch on the polish bottle!), so it is a near and dear cause!



Puppy Love is a gorgeous teal shade with tons of sparkle!  I cannot even begin to name all the colors, but most notably, pink, purple, green, and gold!  There is also a subtle pink shimmer throughout the polish.  As soon as I saw this polish, I knew I had to own it!  There is so much depth to this polish and it is truly unique.  Also, the formula is fantastic!  And unfortunately, my pictures do not do this polish justice!


Puppy Love is my first Aliquid Lacquer polish, and it certainly won't be my last!  I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.  We're off to two holiday parties this weekend, one of which is with my office.  Apparently its a very fancy affair and since its my first year with the department, I have to go!  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. This looks great on you! ALIQUID Lacquer is one of my absolute favorite makers, you won't be disappointed in other shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I can't wait to get off my no-buy so I can pick up more! I love so many of her shades!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...