Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Tree Nail Art

Merry Christmas Eve!  They let us off work early, so I have a quick post for you, my Christmas Tree mani!  For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze Mingle With Kringle.  Once dry, I added nail vinyls to create the tree shapes.  The trees were created using Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Style Maker topped with Zoya Rina.  I then added a small red hex glitter to the top of each tree.



Unfortunately, because of how sparkly this mani is, I was unable to get really good pictures of it.  Since Rina is a glitter topper with a lightly tinted green base, I knew I wanted to layer it over another color.  I love the bar glitters in Rina because it adds a leafy quality to the trees!




Overall, this is a super quick and easy mani if you are looking for some last minute holiday mani inspiration.  I still have to do my nails for Christmas day, so I am off to take care of that.  I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season and gets to spend plenty of time with family and friends!  I will be taking a break between now and the end of the year, but I will be back with my Christmas nails at some point!  Merry Christmas!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...