Monday, December 1, 2014

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Eastern Kentucky

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend in the US and got to spend time with family.  We went to my parents' for Thanksgiving dinner and then had second Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family at our place on Saturday.  We also did some shopping and relaxing, but overall the weekend simply wasn't long enough!



Due to last week's Challenge Your Nail Art Challenge, I decided not to post my nails from Eastern Kentucky game until this week.  I hope everyone enjoyed my posts for the Fall-ing Into Nail Art challenge - I had a lot of fun doing them!  The group is also doing a 12 Days of Christmas challenge, which I will try to join occasionally, but I am already missing day one!


This manicure is inspired by Wacky Laki's racing stripe tutorial.  I started with a base of CG Stoked to be Soaked and then taped off the racing stripes and painted them on using CG White on White and I Sea the Point.  Unfortunately, the angle of my lines were much straighter than in the tutorial, so from a distance, it just looked like I failed a doing straight lines on each nail.



I did like the mani, and it actually inspired my father in law to have me paint one nail on each hand orange and blue in anticipation to last weekend's FSU game.  (He had me do his middle finger so he could flip off all the Seminole fans LOL).  Overall, the game went great (we went) and the team won 52-3.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...